Anyone else? I'm trying to plan for my next trip, but my mind keeps taking me back to Venice and Rome. We eventually want to visit Croatia and Prague, but I keep trying to fit in Venice as a re-visit. We will only have 10 days with travel included. I know I need to move on, but it's difficult. I'm basically thinking out loud, as I know we should pick just one and enjoy. If I select Venice again, how feasible is a point in Croatia with a four day split in each? I need guidance, as you can see. Anyone have a fabulous trip they have taken in the region that could entice me? Time of year would be early spring or late fall.
Planning for 2013, keep going back to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 10 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 First time to Switzerland
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train