Anyone else? I'm trying to plan for my next trip, but my mind keeps taking me back to Venice and Rome. We eventually want to visit Croatia and Prague, but I keep trying to fit in Venice as a re-visit. We will only have 10 days with travel included. I know I need to move on, but it's difficult. I'm basically thinking out loud, as I know we should pick just one and enjoy. If I select Venice again, how feasible is a point in Croatia with a four day split in each? I need guidance, as you can see. Anyone have a fabulous trip they have taken in the region that could entice me? Time of year would be early spring or late fall.
Planning for 2013, keep going back to Italy
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 3 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 13 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Normandy on our own?
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 23 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 24 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 25 Ordering wine in Paris