Anyone else? I'm trying to plan for my next trip, but my mind keeps taking me back to Venice and Rome. We eventually want to visit Croatia and Prague, but I keep trying to fit in Venice as a re-visit. We will only have 10 days with travel included. I know I need to move on, but it's difficult. I'm basically thinking out loud, as I know we should pick just one and enjoy. If I select Venice again, how feasible is a point in Croatia with a four day split in each? I need guidance, as you can see. Anyone have a fabulous trip they have taken in the region that could entice me? Time of year would be early spring or late fall.
Planning for 2013, keep going back to Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 London at Easter
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia