Anyone else? I'm trying to plan for my next trip, but my mind keeps taking me back to Venice and Rome. We eventually want to visit Croatia and Prague, but I keep trying to fit in Venice as a re-visit. We will only have 10 days with travel included. I know I need to move on, but it's difficult. I'm basically thinking out loud, as I know we should pick just one and enjoy. If I select Venice again, how feasible is a point in Croatia with a four day split in each? I need guidance, as you can see. Anyone have a fabulous trip they have taken in the region that could entice me? Time of year would be early spring or late fall.
Planning for 2013, keep going back to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 2 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 11 Question on France travel
- 12 Cruise the River Shannon
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part