Anyone else? I'm trying to plan for my next trip, but my mind keeps taking me back to Venice and Rome. We eventually want to visit Croatia and Prague, but I keep trying to fit in Venice as a re-visit. We will only have 10 days with travel included. I know I need to move on, but it's difficult. I'm basically thinking out loud, as I know we should pick just one and enjoy. If I select Venice again, how feasible is a point in Croatia with a four day split in each? I need guidance, as you can see. Anyone have a fabulous trip they have taken in the region that could entice me? Time of year would be early spring or late fall.
Planning for 2013, keep going back to Italy
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Germany with 6 month old.
- 5 France by rail or car?
- 6 How Long For Santorini?
- 7 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 8 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 9 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 10 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 11 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 13 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 19 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 20 Hotels in Sorrento
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise