Anyone else? I'm trying to plan for my next trip, but my mind keeps taking me back to Venice and Rome. We eventually want to visit Croatia and Prague, but I keep trying to fit in Venice as a re-visit. We will only have 10 days with travel included. I know I need to move on, but it's difficult. I'm basically thinking out loud, as I know we should pick just one and enjoy. If I select Venice again, how feasible is a point in Croatia with a four day split in each? I need guidance, as you can see. Anyone have a fabulous trip they have taken in the region that could entice me? Time of year would be early spring or late fall.
Planning for 2013, keep going back to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 6 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Belfast to Scotland help
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 help regarding removal firm in london
- 25 Dresden or Leipzig