Anyone else? I'm trying to plan for my next trip, but my mind keeps taking me back to Venice and Rome. We eventually want to visit Croatia and Prague, but I keep trying to fit in Venice as a re-visit. We will only have 10 days with travel included. I know I need to move on, but it's difficult. I'm basically thinking out loud, as I know we should pick just one and enjoy. If I select Venice again, how feasible is a point in Croatia with a four day split in each? I need guidance, as you can see. Anyone have a fabulous trip they have taken in the region that could entice me? Time of year would be early spring or late fall.
Planning for 2013, keep going back to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 2 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 6 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 7 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 13 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 14 Porto to Lisbon
- 15 How much time in Lisbon?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 23 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 24 St Christophers Paris
- 25 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please