I'm very excited to start budgeting for an upcoming trip to Iceland. I was curious about other peoples' experiences and recommendations for me. Would be going in January/February from America. Thank you!
Planning flight to Reykjavik, things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport in Venice
- 2 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 5 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 6 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Wengen to Torino?
- 9 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 10 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 11 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 England & Scotland in April
- 14 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 St Germain
- 21 Lakes District UK
- 22 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 23 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list