I'm very excited to start budgeting for an upcoming trip to Iceland. I was curious about other peoples' experiences and recommendations for me. Would be going in January/February from America. Thank you!
Planning flight to Reykjavik, things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 3 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 9 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 10 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 19 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 22 Ghent or Paris?
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?