I'm very excited to start budgeting for an upcoming trip to Iceland. I was curious about other peoples' experiences and recommendations for me. Would be going in January/February from America. Thank you!
Planning flight to Reykjavik, things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Schengen Visa
- 3 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 4 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 5 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 first family trip to Switzerland
- 8 Two Days in Prague
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 London GTG late September?
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 15 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 16 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 17 london in 2.5 days
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 25 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage