I'm very excited to start budgeting for an upcoming trip to Iceland. I was curious about other peoples' experiences and recommendations for me. Would be going in January/February from America. Thank you!
Planning flight to Reykjavik, things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 2 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 3 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 4 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 5 Positano in high season???
- 6 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 7 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 8 Two days in Dublin
- 9 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 10 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 11 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 12 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 16 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 17 buying souviners and art
- 18 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 19 Tax refund in France
- 20 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 21 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 24 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 25 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains