I'm very excited to start budgeting for an upcoming trip to Iceland. I was curious about other peoples' experiences and recommendations for me. Would be going in January/February from America. Thank you!
Planning flight to Reykjavik, things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 Italy in October 2015
- 4 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Halloween in Paris
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 19 Itinerary 20 days
- 20 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 21 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Budgeting - how long can I last!