My cousin and I are planning our first trip to Europe in July. We have 19 days and would like to plan a trip such that we can enjoy the culture of each city! So far we are thinking of this:
Fly from Vancouver to Paris - Spend 5/6 days in Paris
Fly Paris to Venice - Spend 4 days in Venice
Venice to Florence by Train - Spend 3 days in Florence
Florence to Rome by train - Spend 6/7 days in Rome
Fly from Rome to Vancouver
We would really appreciate some input! What do you think about the days allocated for each? Any ideas of where to stay, tips on which flights to take (ie. several airports in each city), and any hidden gems we should visit!
We are hoping to find hotels in each city from which the majority of the attraction we can walk to. so any advice on where to stay would be great!
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 6 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 10 Praiano
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 Rome-Itinerary
- 16 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 17 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Rome to venice
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 22 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 23 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk