My cousin and I are planning our first trip to Europe in July. We have 19 days and would like to plan a trip such that we can enjoy the culture of each city! So far we are thinking of this:
Fly from Vancouver to Paris - Spend 5/6 days in Paris
Fly Paris to Venice - Spend 4 days in Venice
Venice to Florence by Train - Spend 3 days in Florence
Florence to Rome by train - Spend 6/7 days in Rome
Fly from Rome to Vancouver
We would really appreciate some input! What do you think about the days allocated for each? Any ideas of where to stay, tips on which flights to take (ie. several airports in each city), and any hidden gems we should visit!
We are hoping to find hotels in each city from which the majority of the attraction we can walk to. so any advice on where to stay would be great!
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels