My cousin and I are planning our first trip to Europe in July. We have 19 days and would like to plan a trip such that we can enjoy the culture of each city! So far we are thinking of this:
Fly from Vancouver to Paris - Spend 5/6 days in Paris
Fly Paris to Venice - Spend 4 days in Venice
Venice to Florence by Train - Spend 3 days in Florence
Florence to Rome by train - Spend 6/7 days in Rome
Fly from Rome to Vancouver
We would really appreciate some input! What do you think about the days allocated for each? Any ideas of where to stay, tips on which flights to take (ie. several airports in each city), and any hidden gems we should visit!
We are hoping to find hotels in each city from which the majority of the attraction we can walk to. so any advice on where to stay would be great!
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Guide in Russia
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 8 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 9 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 Zadar or Sibenik
- 13 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 16 Rent a Car?
- 17 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 21 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 22 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip