My cousin and I are planning our first trip to Europe in July. We have 19 days and would like to plan a trip such that we can enjoy the culture of each city! So far we are thinking of this:
Fly from Vancouver to Paris - Spend 5/6 days in Paris
Fly Paris to Venice - Spend 4 days in Venice
Venice to Florence by Train - Spend 3 days in Florence
Florence to Rome by train - Spend 6/7 days in Rome
Fly from Rome to Vancouver
We would really appreciate some input! What do you think about the days allocated for each? Any ideas of where to stay, tips on which flights to take (ie. several airports in each city), and any hidden gems we should visit!
We are hoping to find hotels in each city from which the majority of the attraction we can walk to. so any advice on where to stay would be great!
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lille Braderie 2017
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow