My cousin and I are planning our first trip to Europe in July. We have 19 days and would like to plan a trip such that we can enjoy the culture of each city! So far we are thinking of this:
Fly from Vancouver to Paris - Spend 5/6 days in Paris
Fly Paris to Venice - Spend 4 days in Venice
Venice to Florence by Train - Spend 3 days in Florence
Florence to Rome by train - Spend 6/7 days in Rome
Fly from Rome to Vancouver
We would really appreciate some input! What do you think about the days allocated for each? Any ideas of where to stay, tips on which flights to take (ie. several airports in each city), and any hidden gems we should visit!
We are hoping to find hotels in each city from which the majority of the attraction we can walk to. so any advice on where to stay would be great!
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 Oxford England Accommodations
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 19 Ireland hotel questions
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 Croatia Ferry Help
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?