Hello, my husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe and would appreciate input. We plan to travel three weeks next summer. Ideally we will fly into Amsterdam, travel to France, and then fly out of Barcelona. We will visit friends in Amsterdam, spend time with friends in Normandy, and then travel to spain. Please provide any recommendations. THANK YOU!
Planning first trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)