Hello, my husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe and would appreciate input. We plan to travel three weeks next summer. Ideally we will fly into Amsterdam, travel to France, and then fly out of Barcelona. We will visit friends in Amsterdam, spend time with friends in Normandy, and then travel to spain. Please provide any recommendations. THANK YOU!
Planning first trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Museum Pass
- 4 Favorite things to do in London
- 5 Tram to Airport
- 6 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 3 days in Bordeaux
- 9 Tipping in the UK
- 10 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 11 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 12 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 4 days in lake region
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 16 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 17 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 20 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 21 7 countries in a month
- 22 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 23 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 24 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 25 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera