I'm a newbie who will be solo-backpacking Europe for a month plus in September and have no idea how to plan my route!
Here are some of the places I have in mind (but doesn't seem very straightforward to travel):
London, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Porto, Barcelona, Rome, Athens & Greek Islands
Would really appreciate some help here! Am i being over-ambitious? Any other destinations I should be adding into this list?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Douro Valley in January?
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 4 Munich and....???
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 8 Road trip with our dog
- 9 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Can parking
- 24 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January