I'm a newbie who will be solo-backpacking Europe for a month plus in September and have no idea how to plan my route!
Here are some of the places I have in mind (but doesn't seem very straightforward to travel):
London, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Porto, Barcelona, Rome, Athens & Greek Islands
Would really appreciate some help here! Am i being over-ambitious? Any other destinations I should be adding into this list?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 MiFi in Italy
- 8 Cork or Galway?
- 9 One quick week -- where in France?
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Sitges Hotel ??
- 12 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 13 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 18 Seville in late January
- 19 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 What Greek islands should I visit
- 22 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 23 Major quake in central Itay
- 24 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise