I'm a newbie who will be solo-backpacking Europe for a month plus in September and have no idea how to plan my route!
Here are some of the places I have in mind (but doesn't seem very straightforward to travel):
London, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Porto, Barcelona, Rome, Athens & Greek Islands
Would really appreciate some help here! Am i being over-ambitious? Any other destinations I should be adding into this list?
Thank you very much!
Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Naxos in May
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 9 20 days in Germany
- 10 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 11 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 help regarding removal firm in london
- 15 Dresden or Leipzig
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 South of France November Trip Report
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Help With Vienna