I'm a newbie who will be solo-backpacking Europe for a month plus in September and have no idea how to plan my route!
Here are some of the places I have in mind (but doesn't seem very straightforward to travel):
London, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Porto, Barcelona, Rome, Athens & Greek Islands
Would really appreciate some help here! Am i being over-ambitious? Any other destinations I should be adding into this list?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rent muscle car in Norway
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 How do I private message a person?
- 6 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Burgundy and Lyon
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 11 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 12 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 13 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 14 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 15 Visiting Lyon
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 19 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 23 weekend trip lodging
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England