so i am travelling to europe by aug 5th and taking a 7 day long cruise from rome. my problem is i can't seem to plan ahead.i have 3-4 days after my cruise to europe , an i really want to go to Norway or turkey. what should i do ? what is the smartest route i should take after my cruise, that ends in rome btw. and the cruise is eastern europe!! please help asap
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Greece mainland and islands
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Lyon france-- rental car
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 13 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 14 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 milano trip
- 18 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 21 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 22 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks