Dear All -
I would appreciate some input regading a charming, small town/village to base ourselves for a week's stay in the Cotswolds. In a perfect World, this town/village would have some shops, tea rooms and/or pubs within a walking distance, and it would not be too complex to drive out of or return to from day trips. If anyone has specific recommendations for places to stay, this will also be greatly appreciated.
Another question - assuming we arrive in London and either spend five days in London first or at the end of our trip, what would be a good place to train to/from London to pick up a rental car and on to the Cotswolds?
Finally, there are dozens of relevant guide books on Amazon about this region. Do any of them stand out in one's mind as particularly helpful?
Thank you for your assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시아바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 3 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt
Planning a week in Cotswolds and London at the end of September.
Dear All -