Dear All -
I would appreciate some input regading a charming, small town/village to base ourselves for a week's stay in the Cotswolds. In a perfect World, this town/village would have some shops, tea rooms and/or pubs within a walking distance, and it would not be too complex to drive out of or return to from day trips. If anyone has specific recommendations for places to stay, this will also be greatly appreciated.
Another question - assuming we arrive in London and either spend five days in London first or at the end of our trip, what would be a good place to train to/from London to pick up a rental car and on to the Cotswolds?
Finally, there are dozens of relevant guide books on Amazon about this region. Do any of them stand out in one's mind as particularly helpful?
Thank you for your assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 Couscous
- 16 European Vacation 2017
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 19 Naples + Walking Tour
- 20 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 One July night in Verona - help!
- 25 London in September
Planning a week in Cotswolds and London at the end of September.
Dear All -