I'm planning a week-long trip with family (incl. a 17 & 20 year old) to Spain in mid-March 2016. Till now I've nailed down 2-3 nights in Barcelona plus 1-2 nights in Valencia for the Fallas (our timing coincides). I'd have loved to add San Sebastian but I suspect the weather in mid-March might not be conducive. Still want to add a third stop for a couple of days. So, some initial questions:
1. Is driving to Valencia worth it? How expensive is a 1-way and 2-way car rental? I heard that the tollway is pricey. How much? Or is train best?
2. What alse can we add on? I understand that its best to not bother with Madrid/Sevilla etc. given the limited time and keep that for another trip.
3. Is chancing the Basque region worth it? Too much to even think of Malaga? Where do we fly back from to the U.S.?
I'd love some food for thought.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노 《→✕【 SSK68。CoM 】✕←》슈퍼카지노메가스포츠카지노
- 2 보라카이카지노 《→✓【 SSK68。CoM 】✓←》슈퍼카지노보라카이카지노
- 3 카지노블랙잭 《→✑【 SSK68。CoM 】✑←》슈퍼카지노카지노블랙잭
- 4 필리핀세부카지노 《→✐【 SSK68。CoM 】✐←》슈퍼카지노필리핀세부카지노
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 8 Family vacation to europe
- 9 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 12 Barcelona and...
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노