I'm planning a week-long trip with family (incl. a 17 & 20 year old) to Spain in mid-March 2016. Till now I've nailed down 2-3 nights in Barcelona plus 1-2 nights in Valencia for the Fallas (our timing coincides). I'd have loved to add San Sebastian but I suspect the weather in mid-March might not be conducive. Still want to add a third stop for a couple of days. So, some initial questions:
1. Is driving to Valencia worth it? How expensive is a 1-way and 2-way car rental? I heard that the tollway is pricey. How much? Or is train best?
2. What alse can we add on? I understand that its best to not bother with Madrid/Sevilla etc. given the limited time and keep that for another trip.
3. Is chancing the Basque region worth it? Too much to even think of Malaga? Where do we fly back from to the U.S.?
I'd love some food for thought.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Venice/Mestre
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Our future trip to Greece
- 20 Russia in two weeks in December
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 car insurance italy
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago