We are planning a seven day trip to Turkey in early June - two adults and two teenagers (11 and 13 years old). We have been to Istanbul several times and would like to spend very little time there (maybe 1 night max - our flight gets to Istanbul). We have also visited Antalya two years ago and would like to visit a new place this time. We have been discussing a combination of beach time and a trip to historical places. We looked at Dalyan and Bodrum for a beach destination (didn't decide which one is better) and discussed visiting Pamukalle or Cappadocia. Could you please recommend a route that has a nice beach and would be easy to get to flying from Istanbul and then easy to reach Pamukalle or Cappadocia? Any trip itineraries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Switzerland in November?
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Barcelona cooking classes
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice