We are planning a seven day trip to Turkey in early June - two adults and two teenagers (11 and 13 years old). We have been to Istanbul several times and would like to spend very little time there (maybe 1 night max - our flight gets to Istanbul). We have also visited Antalya two years ago and would like to visit a new place this time. We have been discussing a combination of beach time and a trip to historical places. We looked at Dalyan and Bodrum for a beach destination (didn't decide which one is better) and discussed visiting Pamukalle or Cappadocia. Could you please recommend a route that has a nice beach and would be easy to get to flying from Istanbul and then easy to reach Pamukalle or Cappadocia? Any trip itineraries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 2 와와카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 3 경륜분석☛✕【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✕☚경륜분석경륜분석
- 4 경륜분석☛✓【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✓☚경륜분석경륜분석
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Areas in Milan
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?