We are planning a seven day trip to Turkey in early June - two adults and two teenagers (11 and 13 years old). We have been to Istanbul several times and would like to spend very little time there (maybe 1 night max - our flight gets to Istanbul). We have also visited Antalya two years ago and would like to visit a new place this time. We have been discussing a combination of beach time and a trip to historical places. We looked at Dalyan and Bodrum for a beach destination (didn't decide which one is better) and discussed visiting Pamukalle or Cappadocia. Could you please recommend a route that has a nice beach and would be easy to get to flying from Istanbul and then easy to reach Pamukalle or Cappadocia? Any trip itineraries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Bremerhaven and environs
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris