We are planning a seven day trip to Turkey in early June - two adults and two teenagers (11 and 13 years old). We have been to Istanbul several times and would like to spend very little time there (maybe 1 night max - our flight gets to Istanbul). We have also visited Antalya two years ago and would like to visit a new place this time. We have been discussing a combination of beach time and a trip to historical places. We looked at Dalyan and Bodrum for a beach destination (didn't decide which one is better) and discussed visiting Pamukalle or Cappadocia. Could you please recommend a route that has a nice beach and would be easy to get to flying from Istanbul and then easy to reach Pamukalle or Cappadocia? Any trip itineraries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November