I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 4 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Help with itinerary
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 16 Banks Mansion
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 23 BNL machines in Italy
- 24 BNL ATMs
- 25 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.