I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 2 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 5 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 Most memorable European moments
- 8 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 9 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 10 up and coming walking festivals in the UK
- 11 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 12 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 13 Piazza Navona
- 14 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Macedonia, Greece
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 19 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 20 Rhine River
- 21 Rome For 2 days
- 22 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 23 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 24 Norwway trip report
- 25 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.