I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 2 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 3 What one thing in Paris?
- 4 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 9 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 14 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 19 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 22 Retiring to Southern France
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.