I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 16 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 21 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.