I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 Need help with my itinerary
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Paris in September
- 17 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.