I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 London Theater
- 3 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 4 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 8 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 11 Private Guide in Lyon
- 12 Norwegian Air?
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 UK in May and June
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 25 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.