I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Train travel in Europe
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Italian language schools
- 20 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria