I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 8 malaga to madrid train ?
- 9 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Berlin
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Guidebook for Iceland
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 visa question
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help