I am in a wedding in Switzerland in August. I am taking my 13 year old daughter with me and we are leaving a week early to travel to Rome, Positano, Almalfi coast) and possibly a few other places along the way. I have no idea where to start once we fly into Rome. What is the best way to get around to different areas? We will be able to spend about 6 days in this area. I would love feedback on the "must see places", as well as restaurant ideas, lodging, and transportation. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to either Aarau or Zurich before the wedding. I still have not quite figured out how to book these tickets....Also, is it fairly safe to travel alone (2 females) in these areas?
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Amber and Madison
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 2 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 3 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 8 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 9 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 10 Amsterdam and ?????
- 11 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 12 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 13 To europe this Aug
- 14 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 15 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 16 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 17 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 18 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 19 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 25 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
Planning a trip to Rome, Positano, then traveling near Zurich.