I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, then to Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 museum passes in Rome
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?