I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, then to Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Madrid
- 2 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 6 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Amsterday > Bruges
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 12 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 18 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 22 CDG questions
- 23 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 24 Amalfi coast in May
- 25 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary