I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, then to Ireland and Scotland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice