My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 3 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Airline to Rome
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 monograms vacation tours
- 21 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London