My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas