My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Athens International airport
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 Road trip Italy
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 Hilton CPH no loner
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 French Wedding
- 25 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome