My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 quickest way to Prague
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania