My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노베이주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■마블카지노ゃ마블카지노
- 2 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 3 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 4 Sintra
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 13 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 14 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 15 Kayaking in Avignon
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017