My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days