My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 5 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Ireland
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?