My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary for italy
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Paris Metro
- 18 A good book!!
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs