My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 2 Best Greek Island
- 3 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 8 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 9 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 10 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 11 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 12 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 13 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 23 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs