My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 Visiting the Black Forest
- 3 Barcelona to Morocco
- 4 Dover queues
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 11 Car hire
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Puglia
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 17 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 18 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 22 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 23 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs