My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 2 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 5 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 6 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 9 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 10 Bologna tips
- 11 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 12 Edinburgh - outings?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 15 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old