My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Rental car in Menton
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 5 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 6 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 9 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 10 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 17 Canal du Midi
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs