My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오케이레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツ오케이레이스
- 2 안성안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 3 국내레이스之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之국내레이스
- 4 이천안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 5 용인안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 6 강원도카지노べ☢【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☢べ강원도카지노
- 7 하남안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 8 ok레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツok레이스
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs