My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in mid-April
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 25 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs