My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 2 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 3 Small detour from Paris
- 4 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 5 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 6 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 7 Sicily or Rome
- 8 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 9 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 10 Italy
- 11 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 12 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 13 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 14 When and how to book for a trip?
- 15 Provence to Nice driving
- 16 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 21 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs