My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Rail pass question
- 7 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Renting bed linens and towels
- 12 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 13 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 14 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 18 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs