You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning a trip to Eastern Europe next fall (leave beginning or mid September), for as long as it takes to complete our itinerary (hopefully, not longer than 6 weeks). We've just started to plan the trip, and there is so much (actually, everything) that we need to firm up, and your help would be greatly appreciated.
We've cobbled together a preliminary itinerary that looks like it would work geographically (although maybe not logistically?). Here it is (remember, everything's fluid at this stage, question marks where I could use your suggestions):
Fly from Denver to Helsinki (3 days in H. ?);
Ferry (or train?) to St. Petersburg (5 days in S.P.?);
Ferry (or train?) to Tallinn (2 - 3 days in T.?);
Train to Riga (2 - 3 days in R.?);
Train to Vilnius (2 - 3 days in V.?);
Train to Warsaw (is it practical to get a car in Vilnius - we'll probably want to drive for most of the rest of the trip? If not, we'll pick up a car in Warsaw). (3 days in W?);
Drive to Krakow (3 days in K.?);
Drive to Prague (4 days in P.?);
Drive to Budapest (4 days in Budapest?);
Drive to Ljubljana (2 days in L.?);
Drive to Dubrovnik (or is it better to catch a boat, maybe from Trieste?). (2 - 3 days in D.?)
Boat to Montenegro (haven't chosen a city here, Podgorica looks like it's inland; any suggestions?)
Boat to Corfu. (2 - 3 days in C.?)
At this point, we'll have seen what we wanted to, but haven't yet chosen an exit strategy (i.e., how do we get back to Denver?).
It's pretty clear that the estimated number of days in each place puts us at 6 weeks (not counting travel days), so we'll need to trim some time from the trip, either by cutting back the time in some of the cities (your suggestions will help a lot here), or cutting back on the number of places (perhaps breaking this into 2 trips?). We're not pressed for time (I'm retired), but we've found that 6 weeks makes for a comfortable trip.
Logistically, is it practical to rent a car to travel between countries, and drop it off at a different location? Also, best way to get from Helsinki to St. Petersburg to Tallinn?
What visas are required in advance?
There's a lot to decide and we're just beginning. I'm looking forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노
- 2 싱가포르카지노후기≪♨≫SKT110.CoM≪♨≫마닐라파빌리온카지노
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마닐라카지노
- 4 싱가포르카지노호텔≪♨≫SKT110.CoM≪♨≫싱가포르카지노후기
- 5 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』로얄카지노노하우
- 6 싱가포르센토사카지노≪♨≫SKT110.CoM≪♨≫싱가포르카지노호텔
- 7 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마카오윈카지노
- 8 메가888헬로카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노サ카지노
- 9 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』로얄드림카지노추천
- 10 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노시간
- 11 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노블랙잭
- 12 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주도외국인카지노
- 13 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노
- 14 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노게임종류
- 15 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』해외접속카지노
- 16 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주내국인카지노
- 17 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』호텔카지노
- 18 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』중국청도카지노
- 19 야마토전함 ▶홈-피:“kss998.com“◀
- 20 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원카지노잭팟
- 21 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원정선카지노
- 22 롤렛 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 23 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노잭팟
- 24 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』조선카지노
- 25 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원랜드카지노머신