So, my family (mom, dad, brother) and I, are planning to visit Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark this April (2016). Since my dad is really busy, we can give the trip about 20 days at most - so how would you suggest we plan it? We're all really outdoorsy and we love being active.
It would be really helpful if you could advise me along these pointers:
1. How many days in each country - and where in those countries?
2. Fun things to do there (local stuff)
3. I'm really interested in viewing the Northern Lights... How would you suggest I do it?
If there's anything else that I've forgotten, please do add it in your reply. Your help means a lot to me.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 celticmoon, a quick question
- 2 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 B&B in Ireland
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Rome or Venice first
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 16 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Apartment Montreux area
- 23 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 24 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 25 An evening in London