So, my family (mom, dad, brother) and I, are planning to visit Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark this April (2016). Since my dad is really busy, we can give the trip about 20 days at most - so how would you suggest we plan it? We're all really outdoorsy and we love being active.
It would be really helpful if you could advise me along these pointers:
1. How many days in each country - and where in those countries?
2. Fun things to do there (local stuff)
3. I'm really interested in viewing the Northern Lights... How would you suggest I do it?
If there's anything else that I've forgotten, please do add it in your reply. Your help means a lot to me.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 who is in amsterdam?
- 2 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 6 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 7 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 8 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 9 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 10 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 13 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 15 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 16 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 17 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture