So, my family (mom, dad, brother) and I, are planning to visit Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark this April (2016). Since my dad is really busy, we can give the trip about 20 days at most - so how would you suggest we plan it? We're all really outdoorsy and we love being active.
It would be really helpful if you could advise me along these pointers:
1. How many days in each country - and where in those countries?
2. Fun things to do there (local stuff)
3. I'm really interested in viewing the Northern Lights... How would you suggest I do it?
If there's anything else that I've forgotten, please do add it in your reply. Your help means a lot to me.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노←온라인바카라
- 2 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천☜라이브바카라
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Beaune France
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Madrid airport question
- 23 Kayaking in Avignon
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Murren to Prague