So, my family (mom, dad, brother) and I, are planning to visit Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark this April (2016). Since my dad is really busy, we can give the trip about 20 days at most - so how would you suggest we plan it? We're all really outdoorsy and we love being active.
It would be really helpful if you could advise me along these pointers:
1. How many days in each country - and where in those countries?
2. Fun things to do there (local stuff)
3. I'm really interested in viewing the Northern Lights... How would you suggest I do it?
If there's anything else that I've forgotten, please do add it in your reply. Your help means a lot to me.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 2 Threat Level in UK
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites