I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Amsterdam
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Scenic cruise advice
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 12 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 16 God Save the Queen?
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Iceland early december visit
- 22 Paris to Italy
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 8 Days in Spain
- 25 9 Days in Spain