I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 4 15 nights in Italy
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 7 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 8 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 9 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 10 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 13 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 14 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 15 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Distances in Paris
- 20 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 21 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 22 Dan Dooley Car Rental in Ireland
- 23 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 24 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 25 Dordogne Trip Report