I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Planning a trip for 20 people to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 10 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 Paris November 2014
- 21 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 24 Unique Venice Activity
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam