I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Chamonix to Paris
- 6 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Italy bus or train
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Paris in September
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 23 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla