I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Planning a trip for 20 people to London
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 12 One more last question on Bayeux
- 13 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 16 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 17 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 banger rally around europe?
- 23 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!