I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sentimental Journey
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 4 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 7 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 TAP airlines & other questions
- 11 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 12 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 5 days in switzerland
- 15 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 16 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 17 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 18 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 19 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 20 Antwerp Tram
- 21 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 24 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 25 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London