I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Planning a trip for 20 people to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 7 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 8 Schengen Visa
- 9 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 10 Alterations to night trains routes
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 london in 2.5 days
- 14 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 London GTG late September?
- 19 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 Escargot
- 23 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 first family trip to Switzerland