I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 3 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 7 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Earthquake near Naples
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 19 Munich itinerary review
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 3nights in Venice
- 25 multi city flights to europe