I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Planning a trip for 20 people to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 2 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 3 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 4 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 5 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 6 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 7 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 8 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 9 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 10 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 11 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 12 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 13 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 14 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 15 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 19 Bella to Rome
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair