I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Planning a trip for 20 people to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 itinerary help
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer