I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Old European currency
- 2 Denmark or Sweden?
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Five night Ireland Trip
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Back from Paris