I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Planning a trip for 20 people to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 3 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 4 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 10 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Ghent or Paris?
- 13 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 16 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 17 Restaurants in Venice
- 18 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 19 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 20 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 21 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 22 Plaza on the River, London?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Chip and Pin
- 25 Venice, just arrived