I would like to plan a trip for 20 people to London in May for an event. The event is being held at the Excel Convention Centre. My question is concerning hotel accomodations and what areas are close to the centre. I have never been to London before so it's a little overwhelming. Any recommendations on hotels, where to stay and how to go about blocking off a section of rooms would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Xmas windows in London
- 2 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 3 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 4 Stroller in Europe
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 7 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 8 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 11 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Holland/France/Spain
- 17 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 18 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 19 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 20 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 24 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 25 Greece in March?