i'm from Malaysia
i and my frens (bout 10 of us) are planning for trips starting from Berlin (Germany). we are planning to warsaw (poland), Prague(Czech Rep.), Bratislava (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary) Vienna (Austria).
its a 10 days ground tours and we planning travelling by train to safe time.
advice needed on how to get around, days to stay at one places, hotels, places of interest, etc.
thank you & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Milan or Turin
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)