i'm from Malaysia
i and my frens (bout 10 of us) are planning for trips starting from Berlin (Germany). we are planning to warsaw (poland), Prague(Czech Rep.), Bratislava (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary) Vienna (Austria).
its a 10 days ground tours and we planning travelling by train to safe time.
advice needed on how to get around, days to stay at one places, hotels, places of interest, etc.
thank you & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 7 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Lay over time
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 19 K-Day
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands