i'm from Malaysia
i and my frens (bout 10 of us) are planning for trips starting from Berlin (Germany). we are planning to warsaw (poland), Prague(Czech Rep.), Bratislava (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary) Vienna (Austria).
its a 10 days ground tours and we planning travelling by train to safe time.
advice needed on how to get around, days to stay at one places, hotels, places of interest, etc.
thank you & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 10 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece