i'm from Malaysia
i and my frens (bout 10 of us) are planning for trips starting from Berlin (Germany). we are planning to warsaw (poland), Prague(Czech Rep.), Bratislava (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary) Vienna (Austria).
its a 10 days ground tours and we planning travelling by train to safe time.
advice needed on how to get around, days to stay at one places, hotels, places of interest, etc.
thank you & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Day?
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Europe itinerary help!
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 19 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit