My wife and I are planning to do a road trip in the Alps this summer. I've seen some of the places I am going to mention below in other occasions, but my wife hasn't, and I think it will be a lovely trip through the Alps in mid August.
One end of the trip I think will be Milan and the other end will be Munich. I think I am going to start from Munich and come down, end with a night by Como and then off to Malpensa while totally skipping Milan intentionally (hence avoiding seeing beautiful! Milan and and the shopping costs that come with it Maybe I should start from Milan and ride up to Munich, what do you think ?
My ill-educated list of important places to see will be:
Italy: Lugano, Lake Como - what else ?
Switzerland: Luzern, Heidiland - Maienfeld, other advice ? Switzerland is the true alps, must be millions of fantastic things to see.
Austria: I think St. Anton would be fun in the summer, no ? Other places to see ?
Germany: Garmisch - Partenkirschen, Neuschwanstein
So please help me make an itinerary between Milan and Munich! All advice and tips truly welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 2 AniPOC Limited
- 3 다모아바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 9 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 Croatia
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 Norway -Trips
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!