My husband and I have been to the Western Europe namely France, Spain, UK and Italy. This time my husband has a work conference in Lyon in March and we are thinking of going to other parts of Europe which we have not explored. We have a tight budget and a tight time frame. We will fly into Lyon for 3 nights and then we would like to explore maybe Switzerland, Germany and other close countries nearby. If we have a week or so in total, can you please suggest where are the must see places and which city should we fly out from.
p/s - I have also heard Prague is very nice.
Thank you so much in advance!
Planning a short trip of Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 car rental info
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 3.5 days in Andalucia