My husband and I have been to the Western Europe namely France, Spain, UK and Italy. This time my husband has a work conference in Lyon in March and we are thinking of going to other parts of Europe which we have not explored. We have a tight budget and a tight time frame. We will fly into Lyon for 3 nights and then we would like to explore maybe Switzerland, Germany and other close countries nearby. If we have a week or so in total, can you please suggest where are the must see places and which city should we fly out from.
p/s - I have also heard Prague is very nice.
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 3 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 4 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 9 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 20 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations