My husband and I have been to the Western Europe namely France, Spain, UK and Italy. This time my husband has a work conference in Lyon in March and we are thinking of going to other parts of Europe which we have not explored. We have a tight budget and a tight time frame. We will fly into Lyon for 3 nights and then we would like to explore maybe Switzerland, Germany and other close countries nearby. If we have a week or so in total, can you please suggest where are the must see places and which city should we fly out from.
p/s - I have also heard Prague is very nice.
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Venice/Mestre
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Our future trip to Greece
- 20 Russia in two weeks in December
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 car insurance italy
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago