My husband and I have been to the Western Europe namely France, Spain, UK and Italy. This time my husband has a work conference in Lyon in March and we are thinking of going to other parts of Europe which we have not explored. We have a tight budget and a tight time frame. We will fly into Lyon for 3 nights and then we would like to explore maybe Switzerland, Germany and other close countries nearby. If we have a week or so in total, can you please suggest where are the must see places and which city should we fly out from.
p/s - I have also heard Prague is very nice.
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노 《→✕【 SSK68。CoM 】✕←》슈퍼카지노메가스포츠카지노
- 2 보라카이카지노 《→✓【 SSK68。CoM 】✓←》슈퍼카지노보라카이카지노
- 3 카지노블랙잭 《→✑【 SSK68。CoM 】✑←》슈퍼카지노카지노블랙잭
- 4 필리핀세부카지노 《→✐【 SSK68。CoM 】✐←》슈퍼카지노필리핀세부카지노
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 8 Family vacation to europe
- 9 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 12 Barcelona and...
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노