My husband and I have been to the Western Europe namely France, Spain, UK and Italy. This time my husband has a work conference in Lyon in March and we are thinking of going to other parts of Europe which we have not explored. We have a tight budget and a tight time frame. We will fly into Lyon for 3 nights and then we would like to explore maybe Switzerland, Germany and other close countries nearby. If we have a week or so in total, can you please suggest where are the must see places and which city should we fly out from.
p/s - I have also heard Prague is very nice.
Thank you so much in advance!
Planning a short trip of Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 He said , she said
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 12 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 quiet hotel
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Venice hotel selection
- 18 May trip to the islands
- 19 Where to stay in Rome
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 23 Augsburg with kids
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Ireland