My husband and I have been to the Western Europe namely France, Spain, UK and Italy. This time my husband has a work conference in Lyon in March and we are thinking of going to other parts of Europe which we have not explored. We have a tight budget and a tight time frame. We will fly into Lyon for 3 nights and then we would like to explore maybe Switzerland, Germany and other close countries nearby. If we have a week or so in total, can you please suggest where are the must see places and which city should we fly out from.
p/s - I have also heard Prague is very nice.
Thank you so much in advance!
Planning a short trip of Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 Airport to Piraeus
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 Day trips from Seville
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 17 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 18 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 21 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Riga 2014
- 24 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?