I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 England in a week - what's realistic
- 4 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 French Riviera
- 8 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 13 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 16 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 From Genoa to Rome...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia