I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Biarritz family holiday
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Flamenco in October