I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Greece
- 2 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 3 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 4 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 5 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 7 Norwegian air
- 8 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 9 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Early flight from Nice
- 12 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 13 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 14 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 15 London dining service charge
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 18 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Shopping in Paris
- 21 Lost speeding fine notice
- 22 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris