I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help
- 2 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Italy's central lakes!
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 14 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 15 Andalucia in December
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 24 UBER in England
- 25 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?