I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Planning a motorcycle trip of Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 By train to and out of Prague
- 2 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 3 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 4 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 5 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 6 Northern Europe in April-May
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 9 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 10 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 13 Granada
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 Cylades Island Hopping
- 21 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 22 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 23 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 24 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?