I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installtion CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Moscow Favorites
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 14 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 First visit to London
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons