I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Planning a motorcycle trip of Europe
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 3 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 8 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 16 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 17 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 18 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 19 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 20 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 21 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 22 italy itinerary for comments
- 23 chip and pin credit cards
- 24 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 25 Italian train question