I am an Indian guy, and my friends and i were planning a two month road trip of Europe on motorcycles. We planned to start in Tallinn,Estonia and end in Rome, covering almost every country in our route. Our route was supposed to be something like this > Estonia-Latvia-Poland-Hungary-Austria-Czech-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-France-Spain-France-Switzerland-Italy. But now as i have done some research, it seems that buying a motorcycle is not possible in Estonia or Latvia. I dunno if its possible to rent a motorcycle for such a long trip. I couldn't find useful information on the internet. Please help me know if its possible to buy a motorcycle and then sell it later? And if yes, then which countries/cities can i do it in? Because then i'll have to modify the route of our journey according to that.
If not, then what other ways are there to get a motorcycle?
And one more important question if you can answer...is there a combined visa for the whole Europe or do i have to apply for separate visas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO