I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Car hire
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 14 Holiday Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Visiting the Black Forest
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??