I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Planning a month long trip in Europe alone
- 1 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 2 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 3 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Four days to wander France???
- 19 Budepest or Brussels?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG