I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 8 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 15 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 16 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina