I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 3 Switzerland in October
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 8 Recommendations
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Italy in January?
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM