I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Planning a month long trip in Europe alone
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 4 Rhine River Intinerary
- 5 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 6 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 7 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 8 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 9 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 10 Paris metro
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 15 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 16 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
- 22 Four Days in Seville
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Help with itenerary