I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Berlin, Nice and London
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 10 Day in Madrid
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Venice
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 20 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 25 Inverness to Isle of Lewis