I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Scenic Driving Routes
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 6 Andalucia in December
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 Ireland & Scotland
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing