I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 2 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Walking GPS?
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Cost of Van from CDG
- 9 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 10 Croatian islands
- 11 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 12 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 15 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 16 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 17 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 20 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 21 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 22 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 23 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 When to Arrive At The Airport