I am planning a trip to Europe alone in September for 30 days. I plan on flying into and out of London due to my Virigin Atlantic points I will be using. I have never been to Europe and I am 30 years old. I am a gay male (but I don't need to go to gay specific cities)
My father recently died suddenly and I need some time alone. I will be received money and am also saving money for this trip. My dad loved the 2 week vacation he spent in Tuscany Italy 10 years ago. I am also of Czech and German descent. These are the places I would like to see (in no order)
I don't want to stay at hostels but low budget hotels are okay
ANy advice would be awesome
Planning a month long trip in Europe alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Masks in Venice
- 2 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 3 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 4 Mask Making in Venice
- 5 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 9 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia