My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 3 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 6 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 10 Hostel Advice
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Rome for a week
- 16 Touring Wales
- 17 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 20 Holiday in Europe
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?