My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental return Nice
- 2 Rental car return in Nice
- 3 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 4 Antwerp Tram
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 7 3/4/ days South of France
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 11 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 12 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 13 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 18 French open 2017
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 22 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 23 Gluten Free in Italy
- 24 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 25 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)