My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Planning a Europe trip Nov-Dec 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Tipping in Greece
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11