My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 2 Currency
- 3 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 4 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 10 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 11 Poland Tour Group
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 14 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 17 Rhine River
- 18 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 19 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 20 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Loire Valley itinerary
- 23 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 24 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 25 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich