My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Planning a Europe trip Nov-Dec 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 One week in Venice - trips
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside