My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 5 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 15 Cognac transportation?
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 23 Hotel in Vienna
- 24 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150