My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 2 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 help with 21 days-croatia
- 5 London Paris
- 6 14 days in Greece
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 10 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 11 Norwegian air
- 12 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 13 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Early flight from Nice
- 16 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 17 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 18 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 22 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Lost speeding fine notice
- 25 ATM card didn't work in Italy!