My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 6 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 9 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Trains in Italy