My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 2 Bordeaux TRIP
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Prague old town
- 5 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Munich restaurant recs
- 8 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 9 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Home base for a month in France?
- 18 5 Days in Dublin
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated