I have been researching a trip for 2 weeks to Italy - my first trip. I am looking at a staying in a villa in the Siene area for 1 week and Cinque Terra for 1 week in a B&B. Some of the things we want to do is to be in an area near a village and meet the Italian people. I am of Italian descent. Want to go to the opera and also to Florence to museum. this is my first trip. Am planning on going the last 2 weeks in October. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Two of us are 55 year old women if that helps..
planning 2 week trip for myself and 2 friends.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 More help with housing in Puglia
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 River cruises