I have been researching a trip for 2 weeks to Italy - my first trip. I am looking at a staying in a villa in the Siene area for 1 week and Cinque Terra for 1 week in a B&B. Some of the things we want to do is to be in an area near a village and meet the Italian people. I am of Italian descent. Want to go to the opera and also to Florence to museum. this is my first trip. Am planning on going the last 2 weeks in October. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Two of us are 55 year old women if that helps..
planning 2 week trip for myself and 2 friends.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 Spain traffic tickets
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 18 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 24 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 25 Salzburg and day trips