My husband has a business trip (fortunately a lot more relaxation than business) coming up in Switzerland. I have never been out of the country before so I don't really know how to start planning the trip. I feel very overwhelmed - but very fortunate that I found this website and have really enjoyed reading all of the helpful tips.
Here is what I know so far: We will be flying into Geneva and will be staying four nights in Montreux (August 20-24). I was then thinking we would stay 2 nights in Wengen (August 24-26) and return to either Geneva or Zurich on the 26th and fly home on the 27th. Our travel dates are still flexible because we haven't yet purchased plane tickets.
I would greatly appreciate any input that you might have. I am specifically, trying to find things to do around Montreux, if Wengen is a good choice or if there is someplace else that would be better, and if it would be better to fly home out of Geneva or Zurich.
Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions you can give me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 6 Our European adventures
- 7 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 10 1 day trip from Nice
- 11 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Girona and Besalau
- 14 3 nights in Paris
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 20 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 21 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Help with itinerary