My husband has a business trip (fortunately a lot more relaxation than business) coming up in Switzerland. I have never been out of the country before so I don't really know how to start planning the trip. I feel very overwhelmed - but very fortunate that I found this website and have really enjoyed reading all of the helpful tips.
Here is what I know so far: We will be flying into Geneva and will be staying four nights in Montreux (August 20-24). I was then thinking we would stay 2 nights in Wengen (August 24-26) and return to either Geneva or Zurich on the 26th and fly home on the 27th. Our travel dates are still flexible because we haven't yet purchased plane tickets.
I would greatly appreciate any input that you might have. I am specifically, trying to find things to do around Montreux, if Wengen is a good choice or if there is someplace else that would be better, and if it would be better to fly home out of Geneva or Zurich.
Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions you can give me!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Best layover option
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)