we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 2 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 3 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 4 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 5 Papal audience-Easter
- 6 Voltage in UK and France
- 7 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 8 Nature of France
- 9 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 10 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 11 Emilia Romagna Region
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 16 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 17 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 18 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 21 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 22 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Croatia
- 25 car rental Italy/Croatia