we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 St Germain
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 6 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?