we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 2 Naples to Pompeii
- 3 Cell phones in France and England
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 6 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 7 Parking in Italy
- 8 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 9 sim card
- 10 Plan Italy trip
- 11 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 12 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 13 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 14 apartments florence
- 15 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 16 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 Florence, Italy
- 19 Italy trains question
- 20 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 21 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 22 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 23 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.