we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 11 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 12 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 13 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 14 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 15 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 19 Prague
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 24 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 25 A week in Paris
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.