we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 20 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 21 Another tipping question: concierges
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.