we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Alsace to Austria?
- 25 UK in May and June
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.