we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Barcelona Car rental return
- 6 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Greece Experts
- 9 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 10 Dover queues
- 11 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 AVE train tickets questions.
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Visiting the Black Forest
- 20 Barcelona to Morocco
- 21 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 25 Car hire
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.