Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Spain in December
- 10 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 11 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Lay over time
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing