Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
plane or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 8 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 9 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 10 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 16 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 19 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 Which apartment/area in London?
- 25 Driving in Germany