Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
plane or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 2 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 3 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 4 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 5 Do trains run past midnight???
- 6 What Bus/buses
- 7 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 10 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 14 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 20 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 21 Restaurants in Venice
- 22 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 23 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 24 Plaza on the River, London?
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy