Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in August with kids
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 Healthy eating in Rome
- 4 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 5 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 6 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 7 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 8 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 9 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 10 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 11 French Prem Train Fares
- 12 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 13 Itenerary Opinion
- 14 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 15 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 16 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 17 10 Days trip to Europe
- 18 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 19 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 20 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 21 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 22 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 23 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 24 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 25 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old