Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
plane or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 2 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 3 Does this sound feasible?
- 4 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 5 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Late night train from Prague
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 13 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 14 Eating in University cafeterias
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Tour Group Operators
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 20 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Theater in London
- 23 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 24 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 25 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)