Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to south of France
- 2 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 3 England/Scotland In January questions
- 4 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 5 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 6 Place to stay in London
- 7 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 8 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 9 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 10 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 11 Cornwall and Germany
- 12 Edinburgh Questions...
- 13 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 14 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 15 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 16 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 17 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 18 Holding bags in Paris
- 19 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 20 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 21 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 22 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 25 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!