Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
plane or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 2 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 3 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Day trips from Lisbon
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Italian Lakes
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 3 weeks (actually 20 nights!) in Spain
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 14 No Pooh in Poland
- 15 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 25 Naxos in May