Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 What to expect over Christmas
- 10 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged