Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 2 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 3 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 4 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 5 Rome/Florence
- 6 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 First European Vacation )
- 9 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 10 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 11 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 12 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 Still another Normandy question
- 16 Weekend in Paris in October
- 17 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 18 Around Geneva?
- 19 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 20 Paris
- 21 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 22 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 23 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 24 Where to go
- 25 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain