Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
plane or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 15 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 18 Cruise the River Shannon
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Food tours in Rome?
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 24 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 25 Rome restaurant suggestions