Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 2 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 3 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 6 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 7 Southern Italy
- 8 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 9 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 10 france options
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 13 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 14 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 15 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 16 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 17 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 18 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 19 How to get to Mallorca
- 20 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 21 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 22 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 23 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 24 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 25 Family Itinerary April 2016