Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium advice
- 2 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 Party venues North London
- 7 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 14 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 21 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website