Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona
- 2 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 3 A plethora of islands
- 4 Referendum in Greece
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 10 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 11 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 14 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 15 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 Switzeraland Iternary
- 18 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 19 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 20 Texans Take a Tour
- 21 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 22 Train Travel in Germany
- 23 One night in Amsterdam?
- 24 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary