Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 2 A wonderful month in France
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 6 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 7 Austrian Alps
- 8 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 9 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 12 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 13 Alsace
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 16 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 Seafari Boat Tour
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 22 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 23 November in Greece
- 24 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 25 Newbie - seeking any advice