Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 4 T Mobile Does it Again
- 5 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 6 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Seville Itinerary
- 10 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 11 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 12 Dolomites October 14-18
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Florence 2 weeks
- 16 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 17 Santorini
- 18 One in Paris ... help
- 19 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Which order should I travel
- 24 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 25 Train questions for Switzerland