I am planning a trip to Europe for 15 days in Dec. Could someone help me to see if the schedule is ok and how should I go about traveling to these places. By train or coach???
I will fly to Rome and depart in Paris.
Here is my drafted itinerary:
Rome - 3 days
Pisa - 2 days
Venice - 3 days
Milan - 3 days
Paris - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 2 Iceland in 4 days?
- 3 weight lost pills, roxy , meth ,subutex , Opana , rohypnol , xanax ,
- 4 Our time in Rome
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 train from ravenna to parma
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 23 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland