I am planning a trip to Europe for 15 days in Dec. Could someone help me to see if the schedule is ok and how should I go about traveling to these places. By train or coach???
I will fly to Rome and depart in Paris.
Here is my drafted itinerary:
Rome - 3 days
Pisa - 2 days
Venice - 3 days
Milan - 3 days
Paris - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Lille Braderie 2017
- 9 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 10 Apartment Montreux area
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!