I am planning a trip to Europe for 15 days in Dec. Could someone help me to see if the schedule is ok and how should I go about traveling to these places. By train or coach???
I will fly to Rome and depart in Paris.
Here is my drafted itinerary:
Rome - 3 days
Pisa - 2 days
Venice - 3 days
Milan - 3 days
Paris - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 3 Barcelona question
- 4 My 60th birthday surprises
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 8 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 9 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 10 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 11 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 16 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 19 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 20 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 21 Help with first time trip with family
- 22 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 23 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 24 Verona or Athens?
- 25 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises