Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 6 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?