Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 5 Itinerary Questions
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 14 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 15 Medieval Tallinn
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 18 Italian language schools
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome