Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Food tours in Rome?
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Autumn in Paris