Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 White Christmas
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15