Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 London hotel
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 17 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Prague - Tram #22
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -