Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)