Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 2 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 3 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 4 Help with Lucerne in April
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 London Weekend
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 Dublin to Cashel
- 13 Sea side in Italy
- 14 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 15 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 16 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 17 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 18 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 19 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 22 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 25 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels