Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Kids
- 2 25 days in Europe
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 10 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 18 A week in spain
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 22 ought to to perform your co
- 23 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 24 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 25 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation