Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Questions for my German friends
- 8 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 9 London visit
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer