Please help with an itinerary. Flying into Zürich on June 5 and flying out of London on June15. I am thinking about Zürich two nights maximum then a train down to Venice for two or three nights. This is where I need help. What are some good stops to make leaving from Venice and ending up back in London I have been to Paris and many times not interested in in going back but please give me suggestions for places to stop on the way back from Venice to London by train.
Places to visit on return trip to London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 8 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Apartments in Rome
- 13 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report