We, family of 4 with 1 teen, have a layover of 9 hours in Helsinki at the end of July. I want to visit an interesting place, preferably near the Vantaa Airport. I read that there is a bus no. 61 that goes to the Heureka Finnish Science Center. Is it advisable to visit the place when we can only afford to spend a maximum of 5 1/2 hours there? If we do visit the place, my concern is getting stranded there going back to the airport. Would cabs be easily available in case I need them? Where else can we possibly go besides the science center?
Places to visit near the airport in Helsinki on a layover
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 London tube
- 5 car rental info
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 5am arrival in Dublin
- 15 10 Hours in Brussels
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 Transportation in Barcelona