4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Places to visit in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 3 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Trains
- 6 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 7 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 10 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 11 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 12 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 15 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 16 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 20 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 21 UK with Kids
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 24 DVD players in France
- 25 Freising or Erding?