4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 6 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 12 Versailles
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!