4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Places to visit in Tuscany
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 Euro Train