4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Places to visit in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 11 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Granada
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 20 Coffee in Naples
- 21 A Sardinia trip report
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth