4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Places to visit in Tuscany
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Backpacking through Europe
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 Tennyson Home
- 10 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 11 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 12 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 16 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 22 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?