4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Greece mainland and islands
- 6 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 7 Lyon france-- rental car
- 8 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 14 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 milano trip
- 17 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 18 Milan and Lake Como
- 19 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 20 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 21 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid