4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이┏乐】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【乐┓온라인바둑이
- 2 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 3 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 8 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 12 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Vacation
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Praiano hotel question
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas