4 of us are planning trip to Italy for 10 days in late August/early September next year.
Initially we were planning to visit Rome and Amalfi cost only.
We have been to Rome before and just wanted to spend a couple of days there in this trip
Therefore, most of our trip we would spend in AC. However, now we are thinking of visiting Florence and places around Tuscany. What would you recommend to see in Tuscany if I had 4-5 days to spend there?
I know that many people would not recommend to visit both of these places in all trip, but we really would want to combine them and see the highlights .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 4 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 9 Dinge B&B
- 10 Antwerp Tram
- 11 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 12 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 20 Alhambra
- 21 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 25 Gluten Free in Italy