We're spending Easter in Sweden and are looking for things to do/see in Östergötland. We have already seen the Flygvapenmuseum which was very interesting but struggling to find other things to see or places to visit. The Titanic exhibition is not starting until end of April in Norrköping unfortunately. Are there any interesting places to visit, we have a car, thanks!
Places to visit in Östergötland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 3 Lake Como transportation questions
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 6 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 10 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 11 By train to and out of Prague
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 15 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015