I am planning to visit Spain from Nov 9th to Nov 11th. What are the places that are not to be missed during the 3 day trip? Or is there any specific city which would be better to cover in a short span?
My husband has already been to Barcelona. So, I think we cannot travel there. We are looking for a nice, calm and scenic holiday. Please suggest.
Places to visit in Spain for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Scotland and northern England
- 3 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 4 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 5 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 6 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Spain driving trip
- 9 Renting an apt.
- 10 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 11 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 12 Germany for 3 weeks
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Great restaurants in Italy
- 15 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 20 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 21 Amsterday > Bruges
- 22 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 23 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 24 Help me with this trip
- 25 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry