I am planning to visit Spain from Nov 9th to Nov 11th. What are the places that are not to be missed during the 3 day trip? Or is there any specific city which would be better to cover in a short span?
My husband has already been to Barcelona. So, I think we cannot travel there. We are looking for a nice, calm and scenic holiday. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 2 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 Pousadas in Portugal
- 5 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 6 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 7 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 8 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 London with kids
- 11 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 12 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 15 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 16 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 17 Flight Cost to Athens
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 21 Public Transport information App/Website
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 24 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 25 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?