I am planning to visit Spain from Nov 9th to Nov 11th. What are the places that are not to be missed during the 3 day trip? Or is there any specific city which would be better to cover in a short span?
My husband has already been to Barcelona. So, I think we cannot travel there. We are looking for a nice, calm and scenic holiday. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 4 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 5 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 6 London best location
- 7 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 16 London Restaurants
- 17 Transportation Question Italy
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Germany deregistration
- 21 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 22 One day in Lille, France
- 23 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Train from Charles de Gaulle