I am planning to visit Spain from Nov 9th to Nov 11th. What are the places that are not to be missed during the 3 day trip? Or is there any specific city which would be better to cover in a short span?
My husband has already been to Barcelona. So, I think we cannot travel there. We are looking for a nice, calm and scenic holiday. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia