Need some help with places to visit in Edinburgh. I plan to be in Edinburgh between 5th and 8th May. I am travelling with my wife & kids (7 and 9) and parents.
Request suggestions for places to visit. I am considering - Edinburgh Castle, St Giles Cathedral, Our dynamic earth, Botanical Garden, Royal Yatch Britannica, Zoo.
Also, my parents have difficulty walking up inclines - is it ok to take them to the Edinburgh Castle?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris