Need some help with places to visit in Edinburgh. I plan to be in Edinburgh between 5th and 8th May. I am travelling with my wife & kids (7 and 9) and parents.
Request suggestions for places to visit. I am considering - Edinburgh Castle, St Giles Cathedral, Our dynamic earth, Botanical Garden, Royal Yatch Britannica, Zoo.
Also, my parents have difficulty walking up inclines - is it ok to take them to the Edinburgh Castle?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Italy in 11 Days
- 5 French election
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 3 week trip with children
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test