I'm planning a trip to Denmark for late April/early May and would like to know the best way to get around the country. We're thinking maybe for 2 weeks. I definitely don't want more than a few days in Copenhagen (maybe 4). Very interested in architecture and history (vikings!), and scenery. Also as budget is a bit o' a concern, don't mind hostels and hoofing it with a backpack.
Places to visit in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Day trips
- 4 London tube
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Day trips from Marseille
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Venice