We have an early flight from Rome, so we decided to rent a car in Naples the day before the flight (after coming back from Capri), and drive slowly between Naples and Rome, sleep somewhere near Rome, and give car back right before the flight the next morning. We will have all day, so I would like some suggestions for places to visit between Naples and Rome (and not Pompei). Cute town, village, interesting restaurant, places of interest, off the beaten path ideas....
Also, any suggestions for car rental in Naples would be most welcomed. Can we rent in the port, or will we have to go to train station or airport to get the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 9 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 10 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Amalfi coast
- 13 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 14 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 15 Rail pass question
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 If you had four months...
- 20 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 21 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 22 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 23 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 24 Convents in Venice
- 25 cell phone companys