We have an early flight from Rome, so we decided to rent a car in Naples the day before the flight (after coming back from Capri), and drive slowly between Naples and Rome, sleep somewhere near Rome, and give car back right before the flight the next morning. We will have all day, so I would like some suggestions for places to visit between Naples and Rome (and not Pompei). Cute town, village, interesting restaurant, places of interest, off the beaten path ideas....
Also, any suggestions for car rental in Naples would be most welcomed. Can we rent in the port, or will we have to go to train station or airport to get the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 플러스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 5 썬시티카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 7 야마토4⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 8 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 9 야마토⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years