We have an early flight from Rome, so we decided to rent a car in Naples the day before the flight (after coming back from Capri), and drive slowly between Naples and Rome, sleep somewhere near Rome, and give car back right before the flight the next morning. We will have all day, so I would like some suggestions for places to visit between Naples and Rome (and not Pompei). Cute town, village, interesting restaurant, places of interest, off the beaten path ideas....
Also, any suggestions for car rental in Naples would be most welcomed. Can we rent in the port, or will we have to go to train station or airport to get the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 8 a few hours in Stockholm
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Vuerling airlines
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 18 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 19 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 24 Chinese visit to France
- 25 15 days trip to Europe