We have an early flight from Rome, so we decided to rent a car in Naples the day before the flight (after coming back from Capri), and drive slowly between Naples and Rome, sleep somewhere near Rome, and give car back right before the flight the next morning. We will have all day, so I would like some suggestions for places to visit between Naples and Rome (and not Pompei). Cute town, village, interesting restaurant, places of interest, off the beaten path ideas....
Also, any suggestions for car rental in Naples would be most welcomed. Can we rent in the port, or will we have to go to train station or airport to get the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Venice at Christmas
- 3 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 4 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 5 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 6 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 7 Berlin to Barcelona
- 8 countries to visit in October and November
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 12 Montpellier to Arles
- 13 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 14 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 15 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 16 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 17 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 20 20 days in Greece
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Catalonia: 14 days in September