We have an early flight from Rome, so we decided to rent a car in Naples the day before the flight (after coming back from Capri), and drive slowly between Naples and Rome, sleep somewhere near Rome, and give car back right before the flight the next morning. We will have all day, so I would like some suggestions for places to visit between Naples and Rome (and not Pompei). Cute town, village, interesting restaurant, places of interest, off the beaten path ideas....
Also, any suggestions for car rental in Naples would be most welcomed. Can we rent in the port, or will we have to go to train station or airport to get the car?
places to visit between Naples and Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 2 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 6 Help with Lucerne in April
- 7 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 10 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 11 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 12 Dublin to Cashel
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 15 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 16 Athens and which islands?
- 17 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 18 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 19 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 20 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 21 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 22 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 23 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 24 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 25 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.