We are travelling with our three kids, all under 5 years, via car next week from Paris to Mont St Michel. We thought to leave early, spend the morning at Versailles and then drive on to Mont St Michel in the afternoon.
Can anyone suggest a resource to work out where some great kids parks / playgrounds are along the way, for rest stops please?
Or do you have specific suggestions? We like to stop so the kids can stretch their legs every hour or so.... Unless we get lucky and they sleep!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Corfu
- 17 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking