We are travelling with our three kids, all under 5 years, via car next week from Paris to Mont St Michel. We thought to leave early, spend the morning at Versailles and then drive on to Mont St Michel in the afternoon.
Can anyone suggest a resource to work out where some great kids parks / playgrounds are along the way, for rest stops please?
Or do you have specific suggestions? We like to stop so the kids can stretch their legs every hour or so.... Unless we get lucky and they sleep!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Scotland in 7 Days
- 4 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 5 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 6 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 Azores
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 Connection time in Athens?
- 12 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 13 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 14 Short Trip in July
- 15 Ludwig Castles
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Escorted Tours
- 22 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 23 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 24 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing