We are travelling with our three kids, all under 5 years, via car next week from Paris to Mont St Michel. We thought to leave early, spend the morning at Versailles and then drive on to Mont St Michel in the afternoon.
Can anyone suggest a resource to work out where some great kids parks / playgrounds are along the way, for rest stops please?
Or do you have specific suggestions? We like to stop so the kids can stretch their legs every hour or so.... Unless we get lucky and they sleep!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Paris in August
- 3 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Wine Tasting in France
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Places to visit from Zurich
- 21 Loire Valley restaurants
- 22 Rome Water Shortage
- 23 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 24 Appenzell in December?
- 25 Driving in Italy