I will be 27 weeks pregnant when we are in Amsterdam for 4 days in July 2016 with my husband and 11 year old daughter. I am looking for somewhere that will suit all of us - not too much walking for me and few if any stairs, family friendly and close but not too close to central Amsterdam (don't want to be in the red light district for obvious reasons). Your help would be much appreciated as I have been looking for hours and as yet have not found anything suitable.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 3 Rent a car in England
- 4 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 5 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 6 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 7 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 8 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 11 3 weeks in Spain
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 17 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 18 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 19 Edinburgh to Skye
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!