I will be 27 weeks pregnant when we are in Amsterdam for 4 days in July 2016 with my husband and 11 year old daughter. I am looking for somewhere that will suit all of us - not too much walking for me and few if any stairs, family friendly and close but not too close to central Amsterdam (don't want to be in the red light district for obvious reasons). Your help would be much appreciated as I have been looking for hours and as yet have not found anything suitable.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 8 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle