We are traveling with our two-year-old twins for two weeks in Sylvania mid August 09. We are looking for affordable recommended accommodations… and things to do and see (especially things kids might enjoy)? How can we find pensions and bed-and-breakfast along the road what kind of Signs should we be looking for (what do the signs say)? What should we expect to pay? Is it possible to get cell phone reception and Internet reception on a laptop while we are traveling on the roads in Sylvania? What company should I contact to get these services? Any restaurant recommendations for vegetarians? Thanks for your suggestions BlueCreek
Places to stay in Sylvania. Internet, vegetarian restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 4 London Private Detectives
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 Calling Jamikins
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 12 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !