We are traveling with our two-year-old twins for two weeks in Sylvania mid August 09. We are looking for affordable recommended accommodations… and things to do and see (especially things kids might enjoy)? How can we find pensions and bed-and-breakfast along the road what kind of Signs should we be looking for (what do the signs say)? What should we expect to pay? Is it possible to get cell phone reception and Internet reception on a laptop while we are traveling on the roads in Sylvania? What company should I contact to get these services? Any restaurant recommendations for vegetarians? Thanks for your suggestions BlueCreek
Places to stay in Sylvania. Internet, vegetarian restaurants.
- 1 Stop over in France
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 10 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 11 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Home base in Provence in July
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 17 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 25 Prague Itinerary