We are traveling with our two-year-old twins for two weeks in Sylvania mid August 09. We are looking for affordable recommended accommodations… and things to do and see (especially things kids might enjoy)? How can we find pensions and bed-and-breakfast along the road what kind of Signs should we be looking for (what do the signs say)? What should we expect to pay? Is it possible to get cell phone reception and Internet reception on a laptop while we are traveling on the roads in Sylvania? What company should I contact to get these services? Any restaurant recommendations for vegetarians? Thanks for your suggestions BlueCreek
Places to stay in Sylvania. Internet, vegetarian restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 3 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 4 Driving in Germany
- 5 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Venice, just arrived
- 12 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 15 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 20 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 21 Stockholm Trip Report
- 22 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip