We are traveling with our two-year-old twins for two weeks in Sylvania mid August 09. We are looking for affordable recommended accommodations… and things to do and see (especially things kids might enjoy)? How can we find pensions and bed-and-breakfast along the road what kind of Signs should we be looking for (what do the signs say)? What should we expect to pay? Is it possible to get cell phone reception and Internet reception on a laptop while we are traveling on the roads in Sylvania? What company should I contact to get these services? Any restaurant recommendations for vegetarians? Thanks for your suggestions BlueCreek
Places to stay in Sylvania. Internet, vegetarian restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 French open
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Azores
- 18 Azores
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?