We are traveling with our two-year-old twins for two weeks in Sylvania mid August 09. We are looking for affordable recommended accommodations… and things to do and see (especially things kids might enjoy)? How can we find pensions and bed-and-breakfast along the road what kind of Signs should we be looking for (what do the signs say)? What should we expect to pay? Is it possible to get cell phone reception and Internet reception on a laptop while we are traveling on the roads in Sylvania? What company should I contact to get these services? Any restaurant recommendations for vegetarians? Thanks for your suggestions BlueCreek
Places to stay in Sylvania. Internet, vegetarian restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 8 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 9 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 10 Koper to Trieste
- 11 Trieste and Koper
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 16 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 17 Pronunciation
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?