We are traveling with our two-year-old twins for two weeks in Sylvania mid August 09. We are looking for affordable recommended accommodations… and things to do and see (especially things kids might enjoy)? How can we find pensions and bed-and-breakfast along the road what kind of Signs should we be looking for (what do the signs say)? What should we expect to pay? Is it possible to get cell phone reception and Internet reception on a laptop while we are traveling on the roads in Sylvania? What company should I contact to get these services? Any restaurant recommendations for vegetarians? Thanks for your suggestions BlueCreek
Places to stay in Sylvania. Internet, vegetarian restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 19 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 20 Heli Tour
- 21 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 24 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station