We are traveling with our two-year-old twins for two weeks in Sylvania mid August 09. We are looking for affordable recommended accommodations… and things to do and see (especially things kids might enjoy)? How can we find pensions and bed-and-breakfast along the road what kind of Signs should we be looking for (what do the signs say)? What should we expect to pay? Is it possible to get cell phone reception and Internet reception on a laptop while we are traveling on the roads in Sylvania? What company should I contact to get these services? Any restaurant recommendations for vegetarians? Thanks for your suggestions BlueCreek
Places to stay in Sylvania. Internet, vegetarian restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 14 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 15 London visit
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 21 men's shoes spain
- 22 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?