Can anyone recommend places to stay in Luzern, Switzerland? My wife and I will be visiting for 3 nights this summer. We are looking for somewhere that is relatively innexpensive, clean, close to public transit and preferably with breakfast included in the fare. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 2 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 3 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 7 Living in Paris......for a week
- 8 ATM help
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Athens tour guide advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia