My future husband and I are working on planning our honeymoon. We are planning on staying in Naxos for about 5 nights and I am looking for a little bit of guidance on the best town to stay in, and some fun things to do.
A little more info about us & this trip - we want this to be a once in a lifetime trip - but don't want to break the bank. I enjoy history and historical sites, the fiancé likes beaches, hiking and being outside. I'd love to have a mixture of activities but not back the schedule. Definitely going to want some time to relax.
I think where we really need help right now is what town to stay in on Naxos. I think from there, planning activities will be much easier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 19 Reaching the Lake District
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 22 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 23 My special places in Europe
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope