My future husband and I are working on planning our honeymoon. We are planning on staying in Naxos for about 5 nights and I am looking for a little bit of guidance on the best town to stay in, and some fun things to do.
A little more info about us & this trip - we want this to be a once in a lifetime trip - but don't want to break the bank. I enjoy history and historical sites, the fiancé likes beaches, hiking and being outside. I'd love to have a mixture of activities but not back the schedule. Definitely going to want some time to relax.
I think where we really need help right now is what town to stay in on Naxos. I think from there, planning activities will be much easier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Trains in Alps and UK
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 17 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question