My future husband and I are working on planning our honeymoon. We are planning on staying in Naxos for about 5 nights and I am looking for a little bit of guidance on the best town to stay in, and some fun things to do.
A little more info about us & this trip - we want this to be a once in a lifetime trip - but don't want to break the bank. I enjoy history and historical sites, the fiancé likes beaches, hiking and being outside. I'd love to have a mixture of activities but not back the schedule. Definitely going to want some time to relax.
I think where we really need help right now is what town to stay in on Naxos. I think from there, planning activities will be much easier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Help required with Itinerary
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Campervan in Croatia
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 K-Day
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa