I am planning a 2/3 day trip to copenhagen during the easter weekend. what are the places to see/visit in copenhagen? can i go to any nearby places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 2 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 3 Renting a car
- 4 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 5 munich - day trips
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Loire Valley itinerary
- 8 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 9 Phone cards
- 10 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 11 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 12 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 13 Juangfrau / mt
- 14 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 sim card
- 17 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 18 visa expired
- 19 PLITVICE LAKES
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 written guide for Olympia
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 Catalonia: 14 days in September