I will be traveling in Sarlat with my husband and two girls and it appears that we check out on Bastille Day! We will have a rental car and will be heading towards Paris. We plan to drive since the train will be more expensive. We would like to break the trip up and allow our girls (3 and 7) to enjoy the festivities of Bastille Day. Any suggestions? We would be open to staying up to two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 5 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 alcazar question and seville advice
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Villa in Italy
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast