I will be traveling in Sarlat with my husband and two girls and it appears that we check out on Bastille Day! We will have a rental car and will be heading towards Paris. We plan to drive since the train will be more expensive. We would like to break the trip up and allow our girls (3 and 7) to enjoy the festivities of Bastille Day. Any suggestions? We would be open to staying up to two nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 3 Venice
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Rental car in Menton
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 12 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Paris cooking classes
- 19 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 20 Canal du Midi
- 21 Family vacation to europe
- 22 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk