I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 3 week trip with children
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?