I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Places to eat on one's own in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Spain itineraries
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey