I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Places to eat on one's own in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 London visit
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 17 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Getting from London to Southhampton