I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ex-pats with young kids
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Iceland france spain
- 17 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Amalfi coast in august
- 23 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 24 Greece
- 25 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?