I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 6 Brief trip report Naples
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 11 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 12 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 18 Private transportation
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 24 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...