I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague hotels
- 2 Northern lights in December
- 3 Munich
- 4 Booking hotels before trains
- 5 Flights from Croatia
- 6 What to expect over Christmas
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 Budapest
- 10 First time in France
- 11 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 12 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 13 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 Rome
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 20 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 Vienna or Budapest?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Need help in travel planning
- 25 Paris---baguette question???