I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 3 My first trip to Crete
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 9 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 21 free international phone calls
- 22 France Study Abroad
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 25 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.