I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 Brugge or Ghent?
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Which Guided Tour ??
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 7 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 8 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 11 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Sicily transportation
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Where will Britain go?
- 21 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 Small foodie tours in Bologna