I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Places to eat on one's own in Madrid
- 1 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 2 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 5 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 9 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 10 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 11 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 12 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 13 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 14 Home base in Provence in July
- 15 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 18 Moving to Spain
- 19 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 20 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 21 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 22 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 23 Granada on Sunday
- 24 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 25 Formal Tours of the Marais paris