I am planning to visit UK for 7 days, arriving London in June 2013. Could someone please suggest few places of tourist attraction (Scotland, Manchester ??) which can be toured within 7 days and the mode of travel (road or rail ?). Since I have already been to London in the past, not much interest in spending more time in London this time. Would appreciate any assistance in suggesting an itinerary.
Places of interest in UK
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 2 Italian Lakes gardens
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 17 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 River cruises
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Week in Interlaken at end of February