Please suggest me important attractions at Venice & Paris (5 days each) for a honeymoon trip. Our interest includes sight seeing, museums, icy mountains, historcial places etc. Also pls. suggest me budget/moderate hotels in both the places. Pls. dont forget to give me useful tips, information regarding these places
Places of attraction
- 1 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 6 Normandy on our own?
- 7 Ordering wine in Paris
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 13 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 14 Changing of the Guard
- 15 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 16 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 21 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Four days to wander France???
- 24 Budepest or Brussels?
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy