I am travelling with my wife and daughter to Brussels and Bruges and after which we have a period of 3-4 days after which we will be in Paris. We would like to have suggestions on places we could visit from within these 3-4 days, I know that there are plenty of places but we do not want to travel too much, places let say within 3 hours of travel by road/train should be good enough. (We have finished doing Vienna and Prague).
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 italy Cinque Terre
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 6 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 7 Munich and....???
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Can parking
- 18 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 22 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 23 Driving through Paris
- 24 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 25 San Sebastián