Part of my 'European Tour' planning for next summer (July 2014) includes a visit to Lake Garda for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). Do you have any recommendations for a family friendly place to stay on Lake Garda. We are keen to find somewhere with a view and a swimming pool, and is this dream possible on a fairly down to earth budget??!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Hiking in Switzerland
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 CASH OR CARD?
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 2 days in Lugano area
- 21 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 22 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 23 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!