We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.
- 1 just want to know
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 7 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 8 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 12 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Day trip to Capri
- 18 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 23 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice