We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: $ßCGLOBAL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL mail
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 4 Guided Vatican Tours
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Paris for children
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Couscous
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 IWM
- 19 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 20 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 23 quickest way to Prague
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.