We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 3 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 4 14 days in Greece
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 7 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 14 Germany
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 London Paris
- 17 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 18 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 19 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 23 Rome at Christmas
- 24 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 25 The One Trip to Rule Them All
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.