We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 3 4 week trip Turkey
- 4 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 10 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 16 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.