We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Prague flea markets
- 5 Tipping in Greece
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 8 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 9 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 10 Timing a river cruise
- 11 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 12 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 13 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 14 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 flea markets in France
- 18 I need a haircut
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 21 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 22 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 23 Madrid apartments
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car