We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Biking across Europe
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?