We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 5 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 6 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 12 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 13 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 14 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 15 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 "Never Mind"
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Nafplio to Hydra
- 20 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Prague itinerary advice
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.