We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 4 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 17 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 23 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.