We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 From Genoa to Rome...
- 8 Munich Under Attack...
- 9 3 Days in Naples...
- 10 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 11 How big backpack do I need?
- 12 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 13 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 14 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 15 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 16 Dentix in Spain
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 First trip - destination advice!
- 19 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Path of the Gods Question
- 24 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 25 Should I speculate?
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.