We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 3 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 8 Scotland Trip
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 13 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 14 4 week trip Turkey
- 15 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 16 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.