We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 2 First Time Europe Trip
- 3 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 8 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 9 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 12 Public Transport information App/Website
- 13 London with kids
- 14 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 15 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 16 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 17 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 18 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 22 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 23 Croatia travel ideas
- 24 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 25 River Boat Cruise
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.