We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 2 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 3 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 9 Greece and Italy Combo
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 16 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 19 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 20 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 21 Gardens & GTGs
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.