We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 2 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 3 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 4 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 8 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 9 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 10 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 11 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 12 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 13 One champagne tour in Reims
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 16 Italian rail travel
- 17 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 18 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 19 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 20 Paris Picture Overlays
- 21 Portugal Transportation
- 22 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 23 Malpensa - Verona
- 24 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 25 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.