We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 5 Iceland 3 day layover
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Milos beach stay
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 19 Train travel
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 22 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.