We will be making our 1st trip to Italy this summer and will be visiting Calabria where my grandparents were born in San Mango d'Aquino. Can you recommend a good B&B or Hotel in the area? ... that's not too far from this town. Grazie.
Place to stay in Calabria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Positano, Italy
- 7 Nice Video about Poland
- 8 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 9 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 10 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Vienna highlights
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Munich