We are a retired couple going to Barcelona and Madrid in the beginning of July. Having problems finding a decent inexpensive place to stay. All we saw look like a dorm. We don't want to spend much money on hotel where will be only coming to sleep, but comfortable beds are important. Looking for a clean and safe place to stay, for no more that $60.00/night for 4 nights. All suggestions greatly appreciated.
Happy New year and many new safe exciting trips in it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 7 Positano or Sorrento?
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 22 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Switzerland in September