We are a retired couple going to Barcelona and Madrid in the beginning of July. Having problems finding a decent inexpensive place to stay. All we saw look like a dorm. We don't want to spend much money on hotel where will be only coming to sleep, but comfortable beds are important. Looking for a clean and safe place to stay, for no more that $60.00/night for 4 nights. All suggestions greatly appreciated.
Happy New year and many new safe exciting trips in it.
Place to stay in Barcelona and Madrid Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St Michel
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 4 London hotel
- 5 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 6 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 18 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Porto -City Break
- 24 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions