We are a retired couple going to Barcelona and Madrid in the beginning of July. Having problems finding a decent inexpensive place to stay. All we saw look like a dorm. We don't want to spend much money on hotel where will be only coming to sleep, but comfortable beds are important. Looking for a clean and safe place to stay, for no more that $60.00/night for 4 nights. All suggestions greatly appreciated.
Happy New year and many new safe exciting trips in it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Montserrat Express
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland